We are looking to recruit an online Marketing Manager (m/f) for our HQ team in Hamburg. You are mainly responsible for our paid acquisition and retargeting campaigns around Social Media Marketing. As a part of our HQ marketing team you and the team will be responsible to set-up and develop the digital marketing campaigns. The objective of this team is to create and optimize all personalised digital campaigns in Social channels and websites for our countries in whole Europe, based on click-through rates, cost per installs and cost per actions.
These are your responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize online campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Work together with other members of the HQ marketing team, our local marketing teams and agencies
- Implement and deliver marketing campaigns by using different social media channels
- High budget responsibility
- Work closely with local marketing and operations managers
- Implement global online strategies and ensure there is no conflict with campaigns/lifecycle communications
- Ensure high quality delivery on their KPIs and goals
- Provide guidance to regional marketing managers during campaign planning
These are your qualifications:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of online- and app marketing experience
- Expert for all topics around Social-Media-Marketing
- Experience optimising digital campaigns towards user quality with an understanding of cohort analysis
- Campaign management tool experience
(Facebook Power Editor, Facebook Ads-Manager, Twitter Ads-Manager, etc.)
- You take personal initiative and are a strategic thinker
- Methodical and analytical work approach with an eye for detail
- Excellent at daily campaign management and optimization
- Passionate about online marketing and, therefore, also commercially minded
- Strong team player, clear communicator and able to communicate at all levels
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Fluent in English
Who we are:
With over 10 million downloads and 100,000 taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 50 cities within 9 European countries. We provide the direct connection between passenger and driver. Our vision: Create everyday magic in city movement.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, our plan is to expand and revolutionise the taxi market. Currently, mytaxi has over 400 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who are helping to create simple, data and technology driven solutions for the future.
What can we offer you?
mytaxi prides itself on a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments and everyone works flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who always listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Free online language courses
- Have your birthday off
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, regular team events, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!