As International HR Assistant you are working closely with the HR representatives in our foreign subsidiaries and the International HR Business Partner in our headquarter. You are responsible for the administration and compliance of the international HR processes in your countries.
This is your function:
- Fully responsible for all HR administrative matters in our currently eight international subsidiaries
- Contact person for our international HR representatives and employees in your countries in these matters
- Responsible for the coordination and approval of the international payroll
- Preparing contracts and any paperwork necessary
- Partnering with the local teams and the International HR Business Partner in solving any administrative HR issues which may occur
- Assuring the compliance with the Daimler AG HR regulations in your countries
These are your qualifications:
For the perfect match you are an HR Assistant (m/f) with profound experience in the area of international HR administration & payroll. You are service-orientated and precise in assuring the compliance of our HR regulations and the correctness of payroll and all paperwork.
- Completed professional commercial education or similar qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience in the area of HR administration & payroll, preferably internationally
- Profound knowledge in supporting employees in all HR related topics
- Excellent English proficiency, 2nd foreign language is a benefit
- Excellent intercultural communication skills
- Highly precise and independent style of working also in times of high workload and with deadlines
- Excellent understanding of different cultures
- No day will be like the other, so you should be keen on a challenging and diverse job
Who we are:
With over 10 million downloads and 100,000 taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 50 cities within 9 European countries. We provide the direct connection between passenger and driver. Our vision: Create everyday magic in city movement.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, our plan is to expand and revolutionise the taxi market. Currently, mytaxi has over 400 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who are helping to create simple, data and technology driven solutions for the future.
What can we offer you?
mytaxi prides itself on a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments and everyone works flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who always listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Free online language courses
- Have your birthday off
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, regular team events, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!