Mytaxi is an a phase of rapid growth, both in the countries we operate in and the products we ship. To ensure this business acceleration is utilised in the right way i.e. products are fit for the market, insights are gathered from the markets and fed into the product teams and product adoption is maximised we are creating a new team.
Product marketing managers are responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive growth and increased understanding of mytaxi across our European footprint (Currently 10 countries). Partnering with product owners, UI/UX, operations, sales, marketing, and other teams across the company, PMMs set positioning, develop the strategy, and own the execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward.
As the founding member of the PMM organisation this person will be able to define and shape process, create and implement structure and ultimately drive the growth of the business. Its an incredibly exciting time to be at mytaxi.
- Conduct user, market, and competitive research to better understand and evangelize market trends and apply key learnings to new initiatives
- Iterate on the value proposition for mytaxi and articulate use cases and value in all customer-facing messaging
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product initiatives, working closely with product management, engineering, marketing, local teams, PR, design, support and sales
- Drive awareness and understanding of mytaxi through multi-channel campaigns (driving targeting, positioning, messaging, creative, and launch)
- Several years of product marketing experience (experience in tech/app companies is a plus)
- Obsessed with knowing the customer: experience with applying consumer insights to help optimize product experience
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and German: Written, verbal, and visual
- Experience interpreting competitive analysis, customer segmentation and other data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively with product owners, UI/UX, operations, sales, marketing, and other teams across the company
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience with tools e.g. phrase-app, jira, appboy, mailchimp
Who we are:
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!