Mytaxi is an a phase of rapid growth, both in the countries we operate in and the products we ship. To ensure this business acceleration is utilised in the right way i.e. products are fit for the market, insights are gathered from the markets and fed into the product teams and product adoption is maximised we are creating a new team.
Product marketing managers are responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive growth and increased understanding of mytaxi across our European footprint (Currently 10 countries). Partnering with product owners, UI/UX, operations, sales, marketing, and other teams across the company, PMMs set positioning, develop the strategy, and own the execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward.
As the founding member of the PMM organisation this person will be able to define and shape process, create and implement structure and ultimately drive the growth of the business. Its an incredibly exciting time to be at myatxi.
- Conduct user, market, and competitive research to better understand and evangelize market trends and apply key learnings to new initiatives
- Iterate on the value proposition for mytaxi and articulate use cases and value in all customer-facing messaging
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product initiatives, working closely with product management, engineering, marketing, local teams, PR, design, support and sales
- Drive awareness and understanding of mytaxi through multi-channel campaigns (driving targeting, positioning, messaging, creative, and launch)
- Several years of product marketing experience (experience in tech/app companies is a plus)
- Obsessed with knowing the customer: experience with applying consumer insights to help optimize product experience
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and German: Written, verbal, and visual
- Experience interpreting competitive analysis, customer segmentation and other data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively with product owners, UI/UX, operations, sales, marketing, and other teams across the company
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience with tools e.g. phrase-app, jira, appboy, mailchimp
Who we are:
With over 10 million downloads and 100,000 taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 50 cities within 9 European countries. We provide the direct connection between passenger and driver. Our vision: Create everyday magic in city movement.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, our plan is to expand and revolutionise the taxi market. Currently, mytaxi has over 400 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who are helping to create simple, data and technology driven solutions for the future.
What can we offer you?
mytaxi prides itself on a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments and everyone works flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who always listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Free online language courses
- Have your birthday off
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, regular team events, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!