We are looking for an experienced International Accountant / Finance Controller (m/f) to join our team on a one year fixed-term position.
This is your job:
- Supervise and manage outsourced accounting of mytaxi subsidaries across Europe
- Support monthly and annual closing
- Prepare and provide monthly accounting reports the mytaxi group
- Check monthly group consolidation according to IFRS
- govern group chart of account on a central level
- Reconciliation of Intercompany accounts
- Integrate M&A projects from an accounting perspective
- International dunning and debtor management
- Administrate treasury rolls, e.g. financing or banking tasks
- Continuously develop and establish finance processes troughout mytaxi
What you'll bring:
The ideal candidate will enjoy an ever changing demanding role with strong organisational skills
- University degree or equivalent education in business administration or a relevant field
- 2+ year work experience in above tasks within an international company
- skilled handling of MS Office, MS Navision or equivalent systems like Datev
- IFRS knowledge and high interest on international accounting challenges
- Proactive and enthusiasm working behaviour
- High degree of sense of responsibility and dependability
- Very good written and verbal communications skills in both English and German
Who we are:
With over 10 million downloads and 100,000 taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 50 cities within 9 European countries. We provide the direct connection between passenger and driver. Our vision: Create everyday magic in city movement.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, our plan is to expand and revolutionise the taxi market. Currently, mytaxi has over 400 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who are helping to create simple, data and technology driven solutions for the future.
What can we offer you?
mytaxi prides itself on a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments and everyone works flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who always listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Free online language courses
- Have your birthday off
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, regular team events, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!