This is your job:
Are you looking for a position with a varied workload and a steep learning curve? Are excited by playing a key role in the internationalisation of a high-growth company? Then we have the right position for you! As Assistant to the COO you will be given the opportunity to take on significant responsibility from your very first day and help shape the direction & development of the company. You will support the COO in important operational and strategic tasks, and within a short period of time you will take on significant responsibilities including:
- Evaluation of new business areas and markets using research, analytics & the building of business plans
- Conception of new products & services and the rollout of existing ones into new markets
- Support the COO in all strategic & operational decision-making
- Own the Operations reporting cycle
- Take responsibility for certain key strategic projects (incl target setting, launch strategy,etc)
- Be a sparring partner to the COO and wider Operations Team
What you'll bring:
Successful completion of a business oriented degree (Business Studies, Economics, Engineering Economics, or similar):
- Previous experience in either consulting or an IT environment desirable
- Very strong analytical and strategic skills as well as communicative competence
- Self-confident and engaging presence complimented by strong social and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and strong desire for new challenges within a start-up company
- High level of commitment, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit
- High level business proficiency in written and spoken English (further languages a plus)
Who we are:
With over 10 million downloads and 100,000 taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 50 cities within 9 European countries. We provide the direct connection between passenger and driver. Our vision: Create everyday magic in city movement.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, our plan is to expand and revolutionise the taxi market. Currently, mytaxi has over 300 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who are helping to create simple, data and technology driven solutions for the future.
What can we offer you?
mytaxi prides itself on a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments and everyone works flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who always listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Free online language courses
- Have your birthday off
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, regular team events, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!