Full Time, 12-15 months Fixed Term Contract (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less,” we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products, and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and this little video to see what makes mySugr tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
As we grow our team and our global presence, we are excited to build upon the current brand and marketing capacity within our company. As our Brand Strategist you will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives to deliver on our company vision, as well as the creation and implementation of objectives and tactical marketing plans for assigned portfolios on a global level. A master of organization, prioritization, and time management, you will work with functional marketing teammates and product development partners to drive collaboration, brand growth, and strategic marketing initiatives.
Your upcoming mission:
- Driving marketing strategy and positioning within product, promotions, media, public relations, and branding on a global level
- Developing and managing tactical marketing programs and tools for multiple audiences and stakeholders
- Designing, implementing and testing optimal user experience and relevant customer lifecycle(s), leveraging retention/engagement driving initiatives
- Monitoring brand performance and interpreting market, channel, and category data trends to further brand growth
- Collaborating cross-functionally to provide strategic insight and drive effective marketing deliverables
- Executing effective programs within designated budgets and timelines
- Driving measurable KPIs and evaluating their effectiveness
- Presenting plans, strategies, and results to all stakeholders through clear and consistent communication
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory policies and procedures
Essential skills for your mission:
- Highly collaborative self-starter capable of driving cross-functional projects from start to finish
- Ability to work well under pressure, thinking both creatively and strategically
- Willingness to travel as required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of brand marketing experience
- Knowledge of the diabetes industry or other comparable health industries
- Experience in international marketing
- Experience in CRM and lifecycle marketing
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 40k plus a variable bonus. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.