Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less,” we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products, and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and this little video to see what makes mySugr tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who shares our passion for agile product development and is able to drive it forward. We are not only agile on paper but we live and breathe it daily and are constantly optimizing our working methods. Our autonomous teams (consisting of up to 9 people) are responsible for design, development, quality assurance and most importantly for delivering value to our customers. Our ultimate aim is that our teams work effectively together and drive for the outcome.
Your upcoming mission:
- Be responsible for coaching up to two teams and helping them to improve and regularly adapt their processes
- Productively and effectively organize meetings & workshops (e.g. sprint planning, retrospectives and additional agile ceremonies)
- Support teams methodically to increase their autonomy
- Help to increase collaboration, predictability and transparency
- Promote a culture that embraces change and values experimentation and innovation
Who you are:
- Passionate about Agile coaching
- A good listener and observer
- Have the ability to ask powerful open-ended questions
- A catalyst for new experiments
- You care about self-improvement and self-reflection
- You drive for continuous learning
Essential skills for your mission:
- A minimum of three years full-time work experience in an agile environment
- Attained at least one-year full-time experience as a Scrum Master (Agile Coach)
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to recognize and help to resolve team conflicts and impediments
- Tact, diplomacy and cooperation skills
- An attentive and empathic nature
- Experience with various methodologies such as Lean UX, Scrum, Kanban
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 48k plus a variable bonus. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.