Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Being a global leader in integrated Personalised Diabetes Management (iPDM), Roche Diabetes Care collaborates with pioneers around the globe, including people with diabetes, caregivers, healthcare providers and payers. We aim to transform and advance care provision and foster sustainable care structures. Under the brands RocheDiabetes, Accu-Chek and mySugr, comprising glucose monitoring, insulin delivery systems and digital solutions, we unite with our partners to create patient-centred value. By building and collaborating in an open ecosystem, connecting devices and digital solutions as well as contextualising relevant data points, we enable deeper insights and a better understanding of diabetes, leading to personalised and effective therapy adjustments. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog, this little video and Roche code4life to see what makes mySugr and Roche tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Agile Coach/Scrum Master who shares our passion for agile product development and is able to drive it forward. We are not only agile on paper but we live and breathe it daily and are constantly optimising our way of working. Our autonomous teams (consisting of up to 9 people) are responsible for Design, Development, Quality Assurance and most importantly for delivering value to our customers. Ultimately, our aim is for our teams to work effectively together and to achieve the best outcome.That is why we are looking for a good listener and observer with the ability to ask powerful open-ended questions. Someone who is open to new experiments and has a drive for continuous learning as well as understands the importance of self-improvement and self-reflection.
Your upcoming mission:
- Be responsible for coaching up to two teams and empower them to become self-organized, performant teams
- Help the teams to improve their ways of working, to be efficient, effective and to work at a sustainable pace
- Help the teams and the company to increase collaboration, predictability and transparency
- Enable the teams to make quick and sustainable decisions
- Organize and facilitate productive and effective meetings, agile ceremonies & workshops
- Be proactive in maintaining the healthy atmosphere and well-being within the teams
- Promote a culture that embraces change and values experimentation and innovation
- Live a learning and open feedback culture
- Share your knowledge and actively participate in Agile Coaches Community of Practice
Essential skills and expectations for your mission:
- Attained at least 3 years full-time experience as a Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- Experience with various methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to recognize and aid the resolution of team conflicts and impediments
- Tact, diplomacy and cooperation skills
- An attentive and empathic nature
- You have a valid Austrian work permit
- Experience with Lean UX, Scrumban
- Experience with SAFe
- Experience on a Team of Teams level
- Experience in guiding and mentoring other Agile Coaches/Scrum Masters by sharing your expertise and helping them to grow
- Technical Background: experience in working in Software Development
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and home office policy, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Here at mySugr and Roche Diabetes Care we are committed to providing a healthy, equal and inclusive working environment for our Monster Tamers to help them make diabetes suck less! We care about family friendly career paths, sustainability, a healthy lifestyle and the flexibility of a modern workplace. We maintain a culture of learning and sharing, as well as open and candid feedback. At every level, there are many opportunities to develop and grow at mySugr - both professionally and personally.
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 58k plus a variable bonus. We are fully prepared to adjust our actual offer to your skill set, skill level and previous relevant experience. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English… and anything else that you think might impress us.
Make sure to read our Privacy Notice for Applicants.