Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us.
Work with us on a user experience that helps our users to live their lives without the daily grinds of their diabetes!
We are an international team of passionate Experience Designers. We bring the voice of our users to our product and service teams and to other relevant stakeholders to enable a seamless user experience across our portfolio of products and services.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
You have launched work on different platforms, in various contexts and driven multiple projects. You are passionate about working in an innovative and international company and are confident in communicating in English to internal and external stakeholders. If this sounds like you, read on!
Essential skills for your mission:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Business or Advertising or other relevant degree
- At least seven years relevant work experience
- Excellent sketching and prototyping skills
- Extensive knowledge of Google Material Design and iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Strong grasp of design system applications and shared design libraries
- Strong abilities in user centered design process, interaction design, visual design (service design is a plus)
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Solid experience in how user interfaces can scale
- A strong portfolio with completed projects from various fields
- Confidence mentoring more junior team members
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively
- Experience facilitating workshops and co-creation sessions with users and stakeholders
- Passion for planning, moderating and analyzing remote and in-person user experience evaluations
- Fluency in English
- You are either an EU citizen or hold a valid Austrian work permit
- Knowledge about the regulatory landscape for SaMD
- Experience working in an agile environment and preferably with lean UX under the SAFe framework
Here's what you can expect from us:
- A passionate team building meaningful products and services for patients with diabetes
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… Oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Who we are and what we care about:
Here at mySugr and Roche Diabetes Care we are committed to providing a healthy, equal and inclusive working environment for our Monster Tamers to help them make diabetes suck less and bring true relief to the patient! We care about family friendly career paths, sustainability, a healthy lifestyle and the flexibility of a modern workplace. We maintain a culture of learning and sharing, as well as open and candid feedback. At every level, there are many opportunities to develop and grow - both professionally and personally.
Being a global leader in integrated Personalised Diabetes Management (iPDM), Roche Diabetes Care collaborates with pioneers around the globe, including people with diabetes, caregivers, healthcare providers and payers. We aim to transform and advance care provision and foster sustainable care structures. Under the brands RocheDiabetes, Accu-Chek and mySugr, comprising glucose monitoring, insulin delivery systems and digital solutions, we unite with our partners to create patient-centred value. By building and collaborating in an open ecosystem, connecting devices and digital solutions as well as contextualising relevant data points, we enable deeper insights and a better understanding of diabetes, leading to personalised and effective therapy adjustments.
Interested? Great. For this position we offer an annual gross salary starting from EUR 65k plus a variable bonus. We are fully prepared to adjust our actual offer to your skill set, skill level and previous relevant experience.
We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and submit your CV, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio ... and anything else that you think might impress us.
Make sure to read our Privacy Notice for Applicants.