Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us. Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "Make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and see what makes mySugr tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are building up our capabilities for internal tooling and looking for a capable full stack code-magician to support our efforts to make diabetes suck less. You will primarily be working inside a cross-functional and international team, based right in the beautiful heart of Vienna. Your area of expertise should span from databases and backend technologies right to creating some small web-applications. You will support a great team while having the opportunity to learn from experienced developers and rapidly grow in your profession also. If this sounds like the exciting challenge you are looking for, come and help us to tame the diabetes monster!
- enjoy developing beautiful, responsive, fast web applications
- have knowledge and experience with technologies like React and the NodeJS ecosystem
- be passionate about clean code and solid, future-proof architectures
- enjoy working on test automation and deployment tooling
- be able to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- love to work in interdisciplinary teams, together with designers, QA, and product owners
Nice to haves:
- Experience with relational databases, ETL, and data warehouses such as Redshift
- Experience with deploying and maintaining web applications
- Familiarity with hosting services like Amazon Web Services
- Experience in a digital startup culture
- Experience in the healthcare or diabetes industry (diagnostics or pharma)
Here’s what to expect:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass new office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 28k plus a variable bonus. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.