Full Time (Vienna, Austria)
Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us. Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "Make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and see what makes mySugr tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
A new mySugr website is currently under development with an aim to serve content, campaigns, user onboarding and more to over 150 countries. It will become the core medium for our overall Brand & Marketing strategy. As Senior Web Developer, you will lead this website development in a modern agile environment, building on carefully crafted technical architecture (based on Drupal 8) that reflects our long-term ambitions. You’ll draw from the expertise and insights that make our core diabetes services successful, including the knowledge base of internal experts on many different topics.
- Experience developing beautiful, responsive, fast web applications (min. 3-5 years)
- Strong knowledge of technologies like React, Vue, or Angular
- Experience with Drupal or other PHP-based CMS
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS/SASS, and JSON
- Experience in test automation and deployment tooling
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Desire to work in interdisciplinary teams, together with designers, QA, and product owners
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, and data warehouses such as Redshift
- Experience with deploying and maintaining Web applications
- Familiarity with hosting services like Amazon Web Services or Rackspace
- Experience with backend technologies like Node.js
What to expect:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass new office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 52k plus a variable bonus. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.