Full Time (Vienna) Paid Internship, 4-6 months
Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us. Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "Make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and see what makes mySugr tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
You are a passionate problem solver and you love to help others with your technical skills. You can deal with new programming languages and know your way around scripts. Regulations and laws don’t scare you and, having an open mind, you enjoy working in a diverse environment with different people and different topics. If this sounds like a match for you then come and join our great team as our new Workflow Automation Intern.
- Technical Background (HTL/technical University of Applied Science)
- Experience with scripting languages
- Good understanding of computer systems
- Hands-on, autonomous personality
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Atlassian’s JIRA and CONFLUENCE
- Experience with automated file-handling and modification (PDF)
- Written and verbal communication in German
Here’s what to expect:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and home office days
- A kick-ass new office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive monthly gross salary of €1000. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.