Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Being a global leader in integrated Personalised Diabetes Management (iPDM), Roche Diabetes Care collaborates with pioneers around the globe, including people with diabetes, caregivers, healthcare providers and payers. We aim to transform and advance care provision and foster sustainable care structures. Under the brands RocheDiabetes, Accu-Chek and mySugr, comprising glucose monitoring, insulin delivery systems and digital solutions, we unite with our partners to create patient-centred value. By building and collaborating in an open ecosystem, connecting devices and digital solutions as well as contextualising relevant data points, we enable deeper insights and a better understanding of diabetes, leading to personalised and effective therapy adjustments. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog, this little video and Roche code4life to see what makes mySugr and Roche tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
As our new QA Specialist, you are experienced in applying diverse verification practices to ensure high standards of product quality in an agile environment. Quality assurance at mySugr is not limited to testing finished products but already starting testing from a very early point of development and exploring the app. Moreover, it is about ensuring that processes are being optimised from the idea to the release. You will work in a cross-functional, agile team, liaising closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners. In addition, your good technical understanding will allow you to improve the quality of the product in many different ways.
Your upcoming mission:
- Set up a wide range of scenarios to perform testing covering plenty of variations
- Enjoy exploring the app during testing to find bugs even in the least likely scenarios
- Perform testing sessions where you do functional, integration, regression, and release testing
- Review and analyse requirements, concepts and design to discuss the outcomes with your team
- Create test plans for new products or features and execute them
- Work in an interdisciplinary team, collaborating with designers, developers, and product owners
- Bring a fresh perspective and creative approach to test different products
Essential skills for your mission:
- A minimum of 3 years of full time work experience in software testing in an agile environment
- Mobile testing experience across devices and operating systems (Android or iOS)
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passionate about bug hunting - you enjoy exploring all parts of our products and features to find possible issues before our users
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty in every development phase and are eager to work in all quality related activities during an end-to-end development cycle
- You have experience with or knowledge of diabetes
- You have experience working in an agile environment
- You have experience with medical devices or in the healthcare domain
- You have mobile testing experience across devices and operating systems
Here’s what to expect:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass new office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Here at mySugr we are committed to providing a healthy, equal and inclusive working environment for our Monster Tamers to help them make diabetes suck less! We care about family friendly career paths, sustainability, a healthy lifestyle and the flexibility of a modern workplace. We maintain a culture of learning and sharing, as well as open and candid feedback. At every level, there are many opportunities to develop and grow at mySugr - both professionally and personally.
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 40k plus a variable bonus. We are fully prepared to adjust our actual offer to your skill set, skill level and previous relevant experience.
If, after reading this job posting, you are still curious to work as an agile QA at mySugr but you don't think you fit this profile so far, you can also apply as a QA in the making here!
We’d like to hear from you! Just click the “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.
Make sure to read our Privacy Notice for Applicants.