Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us. Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "Make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and see what makes mySugr tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
As our new QA Specialist, you are experienced in applying diverse verification practices to ensure high standards of product quality in an agile environment. Quality assurance at mySugr is not limited to testing finished products. Moreover, it is about ensuring that processes are being optimised from the idea to the release. You will work in a cross-functional, agile team, liaising closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners. In addition, your good technical understanding will allow you to perform test case management for both manual and automated tests.
- Create test plans for new products or features and execute them
- Perform testing sessions where you produce functional, integration, regression, and release testing
- Review and analyse requirements, concepts and design to discuss the outcomes with your team
- Set up a wide range of scenarios to perform testing holding a high analytical standard while covering plenty of variations
- Experience with software testing in agile development teams
- Passion about bug hunting, you enjoy exploring all parts of our products and features to find possible issues before our users
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty in every development phase and are eager to work in all quality related activities during an end-to-end development cycle
- Have mobile testing experience across devices and operating systems
- A minimum of two years of full-time work experience in an agile environment
- Attained at least one year of full-time experience as a QA/Tester
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- An autonomous mindset and the ability to evaluate, structure and optimize processes for product development
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Here’s what to expect:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass new office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 32k plus a variable bonus. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.