Full-Time, Paid Internship: 4-6 months (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Being a global leader in integrated Personalised Diabetes Management (iPDM), Roche Diabetes Care collaborates with pioneers around the globe, including people with diabetes, caregivers, healthcare providers and payers. We aim to transform and advance care provision and foster sustainable care structures. Under the brands RocheDiabetes, Accu-Chek and mySugr, comprising glucose monitoring, insulin delivery systems and digital solutions, we unite with our partners to create patient-centred value. By building and collaborating in an open ecosystem, connecting devices and digital solutions as well as contextualising relevant data points, we enable deeper insights and a better understanding of diabetes, leading to personalised and effective therapy adjustments. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog, this little video and Roche code4life to see what makes mySugr and Roche tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for a positive and communicative person to join our amazing People & Culture team starting in February/March 2022. You’ll join great people and help to ensure the day-to-day processes are running smoothly. You will have the opportunity to dive into all things HR including our wonderful on-boarding experience, recruitment processes, the administrative side of HR and personal development measures for our Monster Tamers as well as assisting in the implementation of wonderful new tools. Come and learn with us!
Essential skills for your mission:
- Passion to gain experience in Human Resources
- Great reliability, integrity and discretion
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational talent and a high level of accuracy
- Proactive learner with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Native level written and verbal communication in English
- You have a valid Austrian work permit
- A matching university background
- Previous work experience in a digital environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, lunch benefit...)
- Full-time internship (38,5 hours) incl. flexible working hours and accrued vacation time
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Here at mySugr and Roche Diabetes Care we are committed to providing a healthy, equal and inclusive working environment for our Monster Tamers to help them make diabetes suck less! We care about family friendly career paths, sustainability, a healthy lifestyle and the flexibility of a modern workplace. We maintain a culture of learning and sharing, as well as open and candid feedback. At every level, there are many opportunities to develop and grow at mySugr - both professionally and personally.
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a monthly gross salary of €1300. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.
Make sure to read our Privacy Notice for Applicants.