Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less,” we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products, and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and this little video to see what makes mySugr tick.
Don’t see an internship position that matches your passion and background? Let us know what internship opportunity you are looking for and we will reach out if we see an opportunity that might be interesting to you. We would love to hear from you!
Here’s who we’re looking for:
We are looking for positive and enthusiastic people who have a hands-on approach to learning and developing new skills. As part of our amazing team you will proactively make your mark and will have many opportunities to learn and grow with continuous support. If you are looking to grow professionally and personally then mySugr is the place for you!
Essential skills for your mission:
- Very good written and verbal communication in English
- You have a valid Austrian work permit or EU citizenship
- Eager to learn and gain on the job experience
- A passion for making diabetes suck less!
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, lunch benefit, language classes...)
- Flexible working hours and accrued vacation
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Here at mySugr we are committed to providing a healthy, equal and inclusive working environment for our Monster Tamers to help them make diabetes suck less! We care about family friendly career paths, sustainability, a healthy lifestyle and the flexibility of a modern workplace. We maintain a culture of learning and sharing, as well as open and candid feedback. At every level, there are many opportunities to develop and grow at mySugr - both professionally and personally.
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.
Thanks again for your interest. We will reach out to you if there is any opportunity that we think may be interesting to you!
Make sure to read our Privacy Notice for Applicants.