At myskillcamp, our definition of learning is different! We are a young and dynamic team exploring the world and aiming to improve people's lives thanks to a unique learning experience. With our solution, we accelerate business transformation and give our customers the tools to enhance their learning experience.
At myskillcamp, we are looking for team members proud to represent our values and ready to challenge our mission and a strong will to change the world. Myskillcamp is a scale-up, which aims to disrupt the archaic e-learning and learning markets in Europe. We're growing fast and are very ambitious ! To develop our business, we're looking for Senior Sales Enablement to help us grow our company!
So, is the below job description appealing to you? Would you like to improve and reinvent yourself and achieve your full potential? Then...we are ready to meet you!
How does myskillcamp's life look like?
We do everything, so that our talents can learn, grow and succeed together. At myskillcamp, we have built a strong culture that is based primarily on collaboration, initiative and transparency. Our teams are led every day to move forward together independently and in harmony with our common vision. If the terms "personal development", "commitment and surpassing yourself" are motivating factors for you, then we will give you all the support and advices necessary so that you can tackle the most complex challenges and become a better version of yourself.
Your mission in a nutshell
The sales enablement team provides sales leaders and reps with the learning materials, content, and resources to drive growth and success. Partnering with the sales team and broader enablement team, the senior sales enablement will develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions and cross-functional collaboration.
Your responsibilities as Sales Enablement
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program
- Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Build a trusted relationship with sales reps
- Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing and product teams
- Provide effective onboarding and training programs for sales reps
- Coordinate educational content for ongoing training
- Facilitate content creation and use with sales and marketing teams
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need
- You have 5+ years of experience in business development in a SaaS environment;
- You are well disciplined and have excellent time management skills and you can work independently as well as with a team;
- You are results-driven - you do what it takes;
- You have a proactive approach;
- Perfect knowledge of business-level English (additional languages are a plus);
- Embrace change, be part of that change and not just accepting it;
- A great salary package adapted to your skills and experience;
- A flexible working hours environment with remote options;
- A unique chance to join a passionate and fun team;
- A chance to work for a qualitative software fast growing SaaS company in the booming e-learning sector;
- A work environment that allows you to reveal your talents.
- This job position could lead to a manager role
If your profile matches and you want to know more send us your application as a candidate! We of course respect the confidentiality of your application.