At myskillcamp, our definition of learning is different! We are a team of super heroes exploring the world and aiming to improve people's lives thanks to a unique learning experience. With our solution, we accelerate business transformation. We give our customers the tools to enhance their learning experience.
At myskillcamp, we are looking for team members proud to represent our values and ready to challenge our mission and a strong will to change the world. Myskillcamp is an early stage startup, which aims to disrupt the archaic e-learning and learning markets in Europe yet.
So, is the below job description appealing to you? Would you like to improve and reinvent yourself and achieve your full potential? Then...we are ready to meet you!
How does myskillcamp's life look like ?
We do everything, so that our talents can learn, grow and succeed together. At myskillcamp, we have built a strong culture that is based primarily on collaboration, initiative and transparency. Our teams are led every day to move forward together independently and in harmony with our common vision. If the terms "personal development", "commitment and surpassing yourself" are motivating factors for you, then we will give you all the support and advice necessary so that you can tackle the most complex challenges and become a better version of yourself.
- You will be responsible for long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall objectives
- Coordinating different teams and departments to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team and cross-department learning opportunities
- Have the big picture on the strategy and current process, and ensure they’re still relevant for now and for the future
- Establish KPIs and measure/monitor performance through collected internal data
- Be responsible for gathering team member feedbacks on the process and adapt accordingly
- Help each department in designing and implementing their processes and make sure they are coherent with the other departments
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
- Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and animated workshops
- Create and adapt the onboarding process according to myskillcamp’s evolution
- Be responsible for the production of an e-book
- Produce and share internal documentation
- 5+ years of experience in operations management or similar, ideally with a first experience in the SaaS industry
- You have experience in designing and implementing processes
- You are well disciplined and have excellent time management skills and you can work independently as well as with a team
- You are results-driven - you do what it takes
- You have a proactive approach
- Perfect knowledge of business-level English (additional languages are a plus)
- Embrace change, be part of that change and not just accepting it
- You are rigorous in your work and very well organized
- Your organization skills and flexibility enable you to jump from priority to priority, which is essential to a role that juggles a variety of functions and projects
- A great salary package adapted to your skills and experience
- The possibility to be on full remote if you want
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Tournai (HQ) with offices in Brussels too
- A unique chance to join a passionate and ultra fun team
- A qualitative and innovative software that allows you to reveal your talents
If your profile matches and you want to know more send us your application as a candidate! We of course respect the confidentiality of your application.