At myskillcamp, our definition of learning is different!
We are a team of super heroes exploring the world and aiming to improve people's lifes thanks to a unique learning experience. With our solution, we accelerate business transformation. We give our customers the tools to enhance their learning experience.
At myskillcamp, we are looking for team members proud to represent our values and ready to challenge our mission and a strong will to change the world.
Myskillcamp is an early stage startup, which aims to disrupt the archaic e-learning and learning markets in Europe yet. To comfort our Customer Success department, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to help our Sales Department!
So, is the below job description appealing to you? Would you like to improve and reinvent yourself and achieve your full potentiel ? Then...we are ready to meet you!
How does myskillcamp's life look like ?
We do everything, so that our talents can learn, grow and succeed together. At myskillcamp, we have built a strong culture that is based primarily on collaboration, initiative and transparency. Our teams are led every day to move forward together independently and in harmony with our common vision. If the terms "personal development", "commitment and surpassing yourself" are motivating factors for you, then we will give you all the support and advices necessary so that you can tackle the most complex challenges and become a better version of yourself.
Your mission in a nutshell
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Contribute to our sales strategies by actively identifying target markets and companies (outbound);
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies, following the sales department's best practices;
- Build up connections whilst educating your target audience on the benefits of using a Learning eXperience Platform;
- Qualify prospects (inbound and outbound) and work with the Sales team to define market approaches;
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads;
- Work daily with our CRM to adopt accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to sales department best practices, policies, and processes;
- Work towards a monthly sales target along with the sales executives;
- Report to management on a regular basis;
- Keep on improving the SDR processes and share best practices with the rest of the team.
Your daily challenges
- Reach your monthly and quarterly individual targets;
- Reach out to companies in new markets to build enough sales pipeline to open a new country;
- Work closely with your team mates and share with them your successes and fails in order to help everyone to improve and learn from each other.
- You have little (maximum 1-2 years) to no sales experience and are excited to venture into the world of sales;
- You are well disciplined and have excellent time management skills and you can work independently;
- You are results-driven - you do what it takes to reach your targets;
- You have a proactive approach;
- Perfect knowledge of business-level English (additional languages are a plus);
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Embrace change, be part of that change and not just accepting it;
- You are excellent at selling. And you have good communication and negotiation skills;
- Prioritizing, time management and organization have no secret for you.
- A great salary package adapted to your skills and experience ;
- The possibility to work on full remote if you want;
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Tournai (HQ) with offices in Brussels too;
- A unique chance to join a passionate and ultra fun sales team (yes yes we are full of humor);
- A qualitative software that allows you to reveal your talents.
If your profile matches and you want to know more send us your application as a candidate! We of course respect the confidentiality of your application.