Head of Success
At myskillcamp, our definition of learning is different! We are a team of super heroes exploring the world and aiming to improve people's lives thanks to a unique learning experience. With our solution, we accelerate business transformation. We give our customers the tools to enhance their learning experience.
At myskillcamp, we are looking for team members proud to represent our values and ready to challenge our mission and a strong will to change the world. Myskillcamp is an early stage startup, which aims to disrupt the archaic e-learning and learning markets in Europe yet. To comfort our Customer Success department, we are looking for a Head of Success to take care of clients and our CSM team!
So, is the below job description appealing to you? Would you like to improve and reinvent yourself and achieve your full potential? Then...we are ready to meet you!
How does myskillcamp's life look like ?
We do everything, so that our talents can learn, grow and succeed together. At myskillcamp, we have built a strong culture that is based primarily on collaboration, initiative and transparency. Our teams are led every day to move forward together independently and in harmony with our common vision. If the terms "personal development", "commitment and surpassing yourself" are motivating factors for you, then we will give you all the support and advice necessary so that you can tackle the most complex challenges and become a better version of yourself.
Your mission in a nutshell
You are a multiplier. You multiply the skills and productivity of those around you as a manager. Myskillcamp currently has a portfolio of 100 clients and growing both in France and Belgium. The sales team is not pushing for the UK market so we expect to start onboarding UK customers soon. You are responsible for the customer satisfaction overall and make sure all client projects are implemented on time so it does not slow down the revenue growth. As part of your mission, you are also responsible for building the CSM expertise around their evolving job, the market in which we are active in and the different customer experience techniques that will help them in their day to day. You will report directly to the COO and CEO. Nonetheless, you make sure all processes are up and running and work closely with the operations team if processes need to evolve. And finally, you have the responsibility over the renewals of our clients.
As a Leader, as a Coach, and as a Team Player you'll focus on these core activities...
- Manage the Customer Success Team and provide regular feedback during 1to1’s
- Develop and manage a Customer Success Plan with the CSM team to capture and track customer success goals, customer success measurement criteria, obstacles and risks
- Help CSM’s plan and understand the best ways to utilize our products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans
- Partner with the Marketing team on select market or account assessment activities for new business and upsell prospects, and explanation or demonstration of product features
- Partner with the Product team to ensure successful transition and onboarding of new accounts
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct periodic business reviews with clients; track history of interactions with clients
- Partner with Marketing to finalize and execute tech-touch engagement tactics, e.g. , online marketing, email campaigns, etc.
- Work closely with Product partners to drive product awareness and tailored high-touch and medium-touch marketing & engagement across key accounts
- Facilitate issues resolution, working with internal Operations, Support, Product and Tech teams to resolve product, service or operational issues; act as customer facing liaison to provide client with progress updates
- Educate clients on support channels, self-service tools, and other resources to drive self-sufficiency
A few more ideas on where you'll be able to make a big impact...
- Assist with account and end user training design, coordination and in some cases conduct account admin training, e.g., via demos, presentations, collateral, and webinars
- Effectively present usage results to clients and work with clients on solutions to drive increased usage
- Monitor and report on user adoption and system usage, recommend strategies to increase usage/adoption
- Gather feedback from customers and act as the voice of the customer and share feedback for product enhancements and process improvements that will drive increased engagement and retention.
- Effectively negotiate contract renewals, while maximizing opportunities to upsell or retain revenue, e.g., via multi-year agreements, or changes in price or product offerings
- Identify opportunities to expand user base to drive additional revenue
- 5 years of experience leading teams in a SaaS company
- Minimum 5 years experience leading customer success managers, account management, or support teams.
- Minimum 5 years experience leading managers of teams in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption, and leveraging customer success best practices.
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery. Demonstrate operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and planning.
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives.
- Hold strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer delight.
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency.
- A great salary package adapted to your skills and experience
- The possibility to be on full remote if you want
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Tournai (HQ) with offices in Brussels too
- A unique chance to join a passionate and ultra fun tech team
- A qualitative and innovative software that allows you to reveal your talents
If your profile matches and you want to know more send us your application as a candidate! We of course respect the confidentiality of your application.