At myskillcamp, our definition of learning is different!
We are a team of super heroes exploring the world and aiming to improve people's lives thanks to a unique learning experience. With our solution, we accelerate business transformation. We give our customers the tools to enhance their learning experience.
At myskillcamp, we are looking for team members who are proud to represent our values, are ready to challenge our mission and have a strong will to change the world.
myskillcamp is an early stage startup, which aims to disrupt the archaic e-learning and learning markets in Europe. We are looking for a Growth Engineer to assist our Marketing department and help us grow and acquire new customers.
So, is the below job description appealing to you? Would you like to improve, reinvent yourself and achieve your full potential? Then...we are ready to meet you!
Why choose myskillcamp?
We do everything so that our talents can learn, grow and succeed together. At myskillcamp, we have built a strong culture that is based primarily on collaboration, initiative and transparency. Our teams are led every day to move forward together independently and in harmony with our common vision. If the terms "personal development", "commitment” and “surpassing yourself" are motivating factors for you, then we will give you all the support and advice necessary so that you can tackle the most complex challenges and become a better version of yourself.
Your mission in a nutshell
We are looking for a motivated, results-oriented Growth Engineer to identify growth opportunities and manage the team's effort to fill in these opportunity gaps. You will regularly come up with new ideas, set goals, lead the efforts to reach those goals and report on the results. You will work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly.
- Participate in the development of the digital marketing strategy in order to acquire new customers
- Build a growth plan of modifying existing/adding new features and pages on the website to improve user satisfaction
- Develop those features/pages, set up goals, put tracking in place and report on results
- Define the KPIs, set up the Customer Funnel and find growth hacks to fill in that funnel
- You analyze data, automatize, find patterns, and come up with suggestions and results
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a constant flow of quality leads
- Work daily with our CRM to adopt accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to sales department best practices, policies, and processes
- Audience and performance measurement with Google Analytics
- Ensuring effective reporting to your management and analysing the ROI of your actions
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to carry out experiments to generate lead opportunities
- Nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities
- Be the subject matter expert in growth technology, understand our existing platforms and how to optimize them
- Share best practices with the rest of the team after identifying what works and what doesn’t
- Reach our monthly and quarterly team targets + Reach out to companies in new markets to build enough sales pipeline to market in a new territory
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in web development and/or growth marketing
- Practical hands-on experience in web analytics and how to set-up digital marketing data tracking
- You worked with API's and can utilize them
- You have experience in automation tools
- You have experience in generating leads in a B2B environment
- You are well disciplined and have excellent time management skills and you can work independently
- You are results-driven
- You have a proactive approach
- Perfect knowledge of business-level English (additional languages are a plus)
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Embrace change, be part of that change and not just accepting it
- A great salary package adapted to your skills and experience
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Tournai (HQ) or in Brussels, and the opportunity to work from home
- A unique chance to join a passionate and ultra fun tech team
- A qualitative software that allows you to reveal your talents
- An open, flexible and challenging work environment, with great actual and future horizons where startup mindset is reigning
If your profile matches and you want to know more send us your application as a candidate! We, of course, respect the confidentiality of your application.