Digital Learning Manager
At myskillcamp, our definition of learning is different!
We are a team of super heroes exploring the world and aiming to improve people's lives thanks to a unique learning experience. With our solution, we accelerate business transformation. We give our customers the tools to enhance their learning experience.
At myskillcamp, we are looking for team members who are proud to represent our values, are ready to challenge our mission and have a strong will to change the world.
myskillcamp is an early stage startup, which aims to disrupt the archaic e-learning and learning markets in Europe. We are looking for a Digital Learning Manager to assist our clients in the adoption of our e-learning platform.
So, is the below job description appealing to you? Would you like to improve, reinvent yourself and achieve your full potential? Then...we are ready to meet you!
Why choose myskillcamp?
We do everything so that our talents can learn, grow and succeed together. At myskillcamp, we have built a strong culture that is based primarily on collaboration, initiative and transparency. Our teams are led every day to move forward together independently and in harmony with our common vision. If the terms "personal development", "commitment” and “surpassing yourself" are motivating factors for you, then we will give you all the support and advice necessary so that you can tackle the most complex challenges and become a better version of yourself.
Your mission in a nutshell
We are looking for a Digital Learning Manager with a couple of years of experience to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to increase customer satisfaction and retain them by helping them to adopt myskillcamp’s e-learning platform. Your mission will be to help myskillcamp’s customers to design and implement their innovative digital learning solutions for internal use.
This role is an integral part of our strategy to ensure every customer is successful. You will work with our customers to build relationships and drive value based on customer-defined goals.
As a Digital Learning Manager at myskillcamp you will:
- Play a vital role in the customer service process
- Position yourself and myskillcamp as a valuable ally
- Proactively help our customers in designing and implementing their digital learning program to meet the strategic priorities of the firm
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain & product knowledge
- Participate actively in the adoption of our solution by our customers by guiding them in the designing of their e-learning program
- Take responsibility to ensure that the clients are engaged with the product and features myskillcamp offers
- Management of supplier relationships for external digital learning content.
- Document and track opportunity progress in our Sales CRM, whereby you keep detailed notes on prospect interactions
- Create online courses in our customer academy, source inspiring content, organize product webinars and build a culture of customer engagement through a customer centric selling culture;
- Be responsible for building the online adoption, resources and video tutorials (how to’s) clients can use
- Represent the company at conferences, events and customer meetings
- Be a brand enthusiast for myskillcamp
- Drive engagement and adoption to lower the sales cycle
- Keep the churn as low as the minimum defined
- You have at least a first experience in managing the complete digital learning cycly, designing, developing and implementing digital learning content in a professional skills environment
- You are well disciplined and have excellent time management skills and you can work independently as well as with a team
- You are results-driven - you do what it takes
- You have a proactive approach
- Perfect knowledge of business-level English (additional languages are a plus)
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Embrace change, be part of that change and not just accepting it
- You are a creative person with eager to learn new skills
- You have an interest in the dynamics of an international, fast-growing scale-up
- You are passionate to make a positive impact on your team and the company
- You have previous experience in a SaaS
- Knowledge of CRMs (Hubspot)
- Be at ease with video recording (Vidyard)
- A great salary package adapted to your skills and experience
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Tournai (HQ) with offices in Brussels too
- The possibility to work remotely
- A unique chance to join a passionate and ultra fun tech team (yes yes we are full of humor)
- A qualitative software that allows you to reveal your talents
If your profile matches and you want to know more send us your application as a candidate! We of course respect the confidentiality of your application.