At myskillcamp, our definition of learning is different!
We are a team of super heroes exploring the world and aiming to improve people's lives thanks to a unique learning experience. With our solution, we accelerate business transformation. We give our customers the tools to enhance their learning experience.
At myskillcamp, we are looking for team members who are proud to represent our values, are ready to challenge our mission and have a strong will to change the world.
myskillcamp is an early stage startup, which aims to disrupt the archaic e-learning and learning markets in Europe. We are looking for a Product Manager to design and pilot the development of the functionalities of our Learning eXperience Platform, for the benefit of its users and the growth of myskillcamp.
So, is the below job description appealing to you? Would you like to improve, reinvent yourself and achieve your full potential? Then...we are ready to meet you!
Why choose myskillcamp?
We do everything so that our talents can learn, grow and succeed together. At myskillcamp, we have built a strong culture that is based primarily on collaboration, initiative and transparency. Our teams are led every day to move forward together independently and in harmony with our common vision. If the terms "personal development", "commitment” and “surpassing yourself" are motivating factors for you, then we will give you all the support and advice necessary so that you can tackle the most complex challenges and become a better version of yourself.
Your mission in a nutshell
The key for a myskillcamp Product Manager is to embrace agility; lean startup’s “build, measure, learn”. Your mission is to design and pilot the development of the functionalities of our Learning eXperience Platform, for the benefit of its users and the growth of myskillcamp.
You will join the product team, and report to the Chief Product Officer of myskillcamp.
As a product manager you will develop skills in various areas, which means you can evolve in very different ways. You can keep growing as a Product Manager, and as a Senior or Lead Product Manager, get more responsibilities, manage junior PM, etc.
Or you can choose to become a specialist in a specific area, such as Data, Growth or Product Marketing. The very good knowledge of the product that you will develop could also give you access to opportunities in our Customer Care, Marketing, or Sales departments.
The daily tasks relate to several key domains:
- Build functional features based on user requirements
- UI/UX: nurture the UI/UX designer and stories, answer their questions, control the results (PO acceptance & Improvements)
- Product Owner: nurture the developers of user stories, reply to their questions, control the results
Data & Growth
- Understand how a features can contribute to the growth of myskillcamp (user adoption, user engagement, benefits)
- Measure, visualise and follow the impact of the features
- Understand and contribute to the adoption of myskillcamp’s mission, vision and strategy
- Continuous development the requirements, in line with the strategy
- Write user requirements, after collecting users insights & making UX researches, together with a UX expert
- Measure, visualise and follow the features impacts
- Challenge the tasks and propose different solutions
- Evangelization: making the product and its evolutions, present and future developments known internally and to customers.
- To control the work of the Product Marketing (documentation & communication), in a product owner way.
Process & Organization
- Process monitoring - in particular, using ProductBoard
- Have a critical eye and be a force of proposal to improve them.
On top of this regular Product Manager mission, you’ll take the lead on the Product Marketing strategy. More specifically, you will define how myskillcamp communicates with its users around new features, improvements, partners or even bugs (bad things happen :-)).
When & what should we communicate? To which audience? What tools should we use? What tone of voice should we adopt?
- Master degree or Bachelor degree. Many different backgrounds can lead to a Product Management career.
- We expect a previous experience in a Product Manager position, or as a Scrum Product Owner, or with several areas of the Product Manager expertise: design, growth, data, tech, or product marketing
- Be a team player. As a product manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business: engineering, customer care, sales and marketing - and of course, product team mates.
- Fluent in English: ready to lead a webinar in English with our users! The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new features and write engaging copy, telling the product ‘story’.
- Sense of initiative: taking the lead when needed.
- Technology savvy
- While not a must, we do have a preference for a strong background in Technology, UX, or Sales.
- All relevant certifications are welcome, such as a Professional Scrum Product Owner certification.
- Technology awareness : keep up to date with what's new, try to understand how it works, be curious
- Business analysis skills (analytical thinking, problem solving, knowledge of business structure…)
- Strong skills in content writing: write clear, accessible, consistent and relevant content
- Some useful methods: Scrum, Lean Startup, Design Thinking
- A great salary package adapted to your skills and experience
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Tournai (HQ) or in Brussels, and the opportunity to work from home
- A unique chance to join a passionate and ultra fun tech team
- A qualitative software that allows you to reveal your talents
- An open, flexible and challenging work environment, with great actual and future horizons where startup mindset is reigning
If your profile matches and you want to know more send us your application as a candidate! We, of course, respect the confidentiality of your application.