At myskillcamp, our definition of learning is different!
We are a team of super heroes exploring the world and aiming to improve people's lifes thanks to a unique learning experience. With our solution, we accelerate business transformation. We give our customers the tools to enhance their learning experience.
At myskillcamp, we are looking for team members proud to represent our values and ready to challenge our mission and a strong will to change the world.
Myskillcamp is an early stage startup, which aims to disrupt the archaic e-learning and learning markets in Europe yet. To comfort our Customer Success department, we are looking for an Human Resource intern to assist our Operations department in its missions.
So, is the below job description appealing to you? Would you like to improve and reinvent yourself and achieve your full potential ? Then...we are ready to meet you!
How does myskillcamp's life look like ?
We do everything, so that our talents can learn, grow and succeed together. At myskillcamp, we have built a strong culture that is based primarily on collaboration, initiative and transparency. Our teams are led every day to move forward together independently and in harmony with our common vision. If the terms "personal development", "commitment and surpassing yourself" are motivating factors for you, then we will give you all the support and advices necessary so that you can tackle the most complex challenges and become a better version of yourself.
- Maintain employee records;
- Update HR databases - Timetastic, Group S, Greenhouse,... (e.g. new hires, on-boarding, vacation and sick leaves)
- Assist the HR Manager in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves;
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures when requested and required;
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information;
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars;
- Day-to-day assistance with HR administrative management;
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes;
- Participate in phone screenings and interviews;
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly;
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications;
- Assist in the organization of internal events;
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies.
- Ongoing BAC +3 or Master's degree in Human Resources, Management, Psychology, Communication or any relevant field;
- An experience in a first internship is an asset but not mandatory;
- PC literacy and experience with Google Suite applications;
- Knowledge of labor legislation;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills;
- Good English and French.
- The chance to have an internship in a company that is currently growing and where you will receive lots of responsibilities;
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Tournai (HQ) with offices in Brussels too;
- A unique chance to join a passionate and ultra fun tech team (yes yes we are full of humor);
- A qualitative software that allows you to reveal your talents.
If your profile matches and you want to know more send us your application as a candidate! We of course respect the confidentiality of your application.