At myskillcamp, our definition of learning is different!
We are a team of super heroes exploring the world and aiming to improve people's lifes thanks to a unique learning experience. With our solution, we accelerate business transformation. We give our customers the tools to enhance their learning experience.
At myskillcamp, we are looking for team members proud to represent our values and ready to challenge our mission and a strong will to change the world.
Myskillcamp is an early stage startup, which aims to disrupt the archaic e-learning and learning markets in Europe yet. To comfort our Customer Success department, we are looking for a Growth Lead Manager to assist our Marketing department and help us grow and acquire new cutsomers.
So, is the below job description appealing to you? Would you like to improve and reinvent yourself and achieve your full potentiel ? Then...we are ready to meet you!
How does myskillcamp's life look like ?
We do everything, so that our talents can learn, grow and succeed together. At myskillcamp, we have built a strong culture that is based primarily on collaboration, initiative and transparency. Our teams are led every day to move forward together independently and in harmony with our common vision. If the terms "personal development", "commitment and surpassing yourself" are motivating factors for you, then we will give you all the support and advices necessary so that you can tackle the most complex challenges and become a better version of yourself.
Your mission in a nutshell
We are looking for a motivated, results-oriented Growth Lead. The Growth Lead manager identifies growth opportunities and manages the team's effort to fill in these opportunity gaps. The growth manager sets goals and leads the efforts to reach these goals. ... He works with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Participate in the development of the webmarketing strategy in order to acquire new customers;
- Define the KPIs, set up the Customer Funnel and find growth hacks to fill in that funnel;
- Ensuring the process of transmitting qualified leads to the sales team;
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a constant flow of quality leads;
- Work daily with our CRM to adopt accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to sales department best practices, policies, and processes;
- Work towards a monthly sales target along with the sales executives;
- Audience and performance measurement with Google Analytics;
- Ensuring effective reporting to your management and analysing the ROI of your actions;
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate lead opportunities in collaboration with the sales department;
- Nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities;
- Keep on improving the customer acquisition funnel;
- Share best practices with the rest of the team after identifying what works and what doesn’t;
- You key challenges will be: Reach our monthly and quarterly team targets + Reach out to companies in new markets to build enough sales pipeline to open a new country.
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience as a Lead generator, Growth Hacker or Growth Lead;
- You are well disciplined and have excellent time management skills and you can work independently;
- You are results-driven - you do what it takes;
- You have a proactive approach;
- Perfect knowledge of business-level English (additional languages are a plus);
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Embrace change, be part of that change and not just accepting it.
- A great salary package adapted to your skills and experience ;
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Tournai (HQ) with offices in Brussels too;
- A unique chance to join a passionate and ultra fun tech team (yes yes we are full of humor);
- A qualitative software that allows you to reveal your talents.
If your profile matches and you want to know more send us your application as a candidate! We of course respect the confidentiality of your application.