At myskillcamp, our definition of learning is different!
We are a team of super heroes exploring the world and aiming to improve people's lifes thanks to a unique learning experience. With our solution, we accelerate business transformation. We give our customers the tools to enhance their learning experience.
At myskillcamp, we are looking for team members proud to represent our values and ready to challenge our mission and a strong will to change the world.
Myskillcamp is an early stage startup, which aims to disrupt the archaic e-learning and learning markets in Europe yet. To comfort our Customer Success department, we are looking for a Product Marketer.
So, is the below job description appealing to you? Would you like to improve and reinvent yourself and achieve your full potentiel ? Then...we are ready to meet you!
How does myskillcamp's life look like ?
We do everything, so that our talents can learn, grow and succeed together. At myskillcamp, we have built a strong culture that is based primarily on collaboration, initiative and transparency. Our teams are led every day to move forward together independently and in harmony with our common vision. If the terms "personal development", "commitment and surpassing yourself" are motivating factors for you, then we will give you all the support and advices necessary so that you can tackle the most complex challenges and become a better version of yourself.
Your mission in a nutshell
We are looking for a motivated, results-oriented Product Marketer. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products. And so, your mission is to make the features of our Learning eXperience Platform known to its users, and to facilitate their use, in order to maximize their exploitation by our customers. For this role, you must be a creative and quantitative thinker.
- Create various supports allowing users to learn how to use the features of myskillcamp: articles from our documentation, step-by-step guides, videos, training modules...;
- Communicate on new features to the platform users, as well as to myskillcamp collaborators and partners;
- Maintain a changelog;
- Measure the use made of the various features of myskillcamp, and the commitment it generates with users;
- Guide and conduct user researches with and then propose areas for improvement based on the results;
- Promote the most impactful functionalities and identify those to be improved;
- Assist corporate marketing in its missions, by providing them with content oriented to their needs;
- Implement and improve the communication strategy around the functionalities of our platform.
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or in a similar role;
- Ideally a first experience in a Saas environment;
- Fluent or equivalent in English and French;
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus;
- Experience in market analysis;
- Keen eye for detail and lots of creativity;
- Analytical mind and strong communication skills;
- A master or bac + 3 in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- A great salary package adapted to your skills and experience ;
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Tournai (HQ) with offices in Brussels too;
- A unique chance to join a passionate and ultra fun tech team (yes yes we are full of humor);
- A qualitative software that allows you to reveal your talents.
If your profile matches and you want to know more send us your application as a candidate! We of course respect the confidentiality of your application.