MySense is a wellbeing analytics platform which utilises a suite of IoT sensors to provide valuable insights into a person’s behaviour in order to improve quality of care and support.
During this trying time of COVID19, we’re providing valuable insight into the health and wellbeing of some of our customers, allowing remote monitoring without the need for unnecessary social contact.
We're in need of a Tester to work alongside our IoT Lead, making sure that all elements of the product are working as they are supposed to, and that we are aware of any potential faults/bugs which may arise.
- Defining and preparing test strategies, plans, reports and associated testing documentation within the context of project delivery
- Test product features against requirements
- Analysing requirements and designing test scripts · Prioritising and executing test scripts
- Triaging defects and logging bugs across the product (app, devices, dashboard)
- Provide input for risk assessments
Skills we're looking for are:
- A minimum of 2 years of software testing experience
- Strong communication skills
- A basic understanding of HTTP requests
- Ideally some experience with Insomnia/Postman/other API testing
- Able to work as an effective team member
- Able to work under pressure and tight time scales
We are a fast-growing scale-up in the IoT health space, you will help shape the team and company and your decisions will have a huge impact. As an IoT company, the challenges we face are often novel and require unique and innovative solutions which can be both invigorating and rewarding. We trust our engineers, remote working is very much encouraged.
We foster a culture of openness and authenticity over structure and process. Strong communication, learning and collaboration are what we strive for and we are looking for people who share these values.
- 30 days holiday + your birthday + Public Holidays
- Fully remote
- Monthly education allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance at 4 times annual salary
- Pension scheme
- Company laptop
We are right by Lambeth Bridge on the 12th floor of Westminster Tower with great views overlooking the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and the London
Check us out:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.