Myriad360 is seeking a new Manager of Order Management. This role will serve as a key point of contact for communication between our vendors, Account Executives and Account Managers regarding orders.
They are responsible for ensuring all orders are assigned to an appropriate Purchasing Agent/Order Management Rep, aiding and coaching to the Order Management team, while also working with other internal departments to resolve and/or prevent any issues that might arise regarding orders. A successful Manager of Order Management will ensure the Order Management Department continues to function at a high level at all times.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Five (5) plus years of direct purchasing or order management experience.
- Prior experience leading a team of three (3) or more staff.
- Experience with ERP order management systems required.
- Ability to work with a diverse team and influence change across functional and business boundaries.
- Cultivated sense of urgency and ability to manage conflicting priorities in a high-pressure set
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.