Who You Are:
You’re a meticulous multitasker obsessed with providing customers a world-class experience. You enjoy balancing various tasks and coordinating with a range of partners to achieve team goals. You draw energy from being on a results-oriented team and playing a valuable role to that team.
About The Role:
In this role, you will serve as a central point of contact for communications throughout the sales organization and between sales and other departments. As Sales Coordinator you’ll provide clarity and guidance to sellers and aligned resources on policies, procedures, products, orders and deliveries, and provide critical sales support in the areas of scheduling and reporting.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Acquire and integrate into docs and critical client data, training material, and financial data into reports and systems
- Support sales leadership and larger sales organization with sales support activities
- Maintain and update relevant Professional Services and Service sales opportunity records
- Communicate important customer feedback internally
- Develop and publish weekly/monthly sales reports and prepare updates for the weekly sales team meeting presentation
- Schedule and manage logistics for sales related trainings and outings
- Coordinate and manage the annual sales kickoff agenda and sales leader contributions
- Support ad hoc project work and special events
Desired skills and experiences:
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer service rockstar with superb communication
- Thrives in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Experience as a sales administrator and/or sales support coordinator a plus
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software preferred
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.