Who you are:
You love making connections, nurturing relationships, and pairing the right person with the right role. You are passionate about learning, developing your skills, and exploring new and creative ways to tackle hiring! You take immense pride in seeing the people you’ve recruited become valued players within your company.
About the role:
You’ll be joining our People Operations team, and you’ll be recruiting for multiple roles across our Engineering, Operations and Sales departments. You’ll be working closely with hiring managers as you focus on finding and attracting top talent for their teams. At the same time, you’ll continue expanding your network and growing our candidate pipeline for future hiring goals.
You will also be collaborating with the rest of the People Operations team to further develop and perfect our recruiting and on-boarding efforts, and you will be looked to as a key contributor as we continue to grow and evolve as a company.
Other responsibilities include:
- Source candidates from various channels using a variety of innovative strategies
- Schedule candidates at all stages of the hiring process
- Manage job postings on internal and external sites
- Keep candidates up-to-date and informed throughout the hiring process
- Maintain our Applicant Tracking System and support with regular reporting efforts
- Develop and continuously improve Myriad’s internal hiring process, from job posting through on-boarding
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Outstanding communication skills and a knack for relationship development
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- A process-oriented mindset and a desire to constantly learn
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of his or her ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.