Who You Are
You’re a process-driven individual with expert communication and project management skills. You are energized by the challenge of working with internal and external partners alike to develop strategies and processes that result in increased renewals opportunities.
You are looking for an exciting opportunity to leverage your diverse expertise in the areas of sales, analytics, and renewals processes or programs.
With your deep understanding of multiple vendors’ renewals processes, programs, and people, you’ll be able to help systemize and define workflows to augment our sales capabilities at Myriad360.
About The Role
Our Renewals Specialist will play an integral role in the success of Myriad’s rapidly growing renewals business. The Renewals Specialist will be responsible for centralizing and improving the efficacy of existing processes, while innovating and developing new processes to support overall services revenue objectives.
The Renewals Specialist is accountable for owning and executing against a broad portfolio of renewal contracts across Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, and other manufacturers. Working with an experienced channel operations team, you’ll build, lead, and own a data-driven renewal forecast, providing Myriad’s sales team with leading indicators around upcoming renewal opportunities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop, refine, and implement renewals strategy
- Build and maintain accurate pipeline reports and forecasts of upcoming renewals
- Build outstanding partner relations with manufacturer, OEM, ISV renewal peers
- Work in tandem with sales and channel operations to generate quotes 30-, 60-, and 90-days in advance of customer contracts expiring
- Work with customers to both transact and consolidate upcoming renewals
- Maximize eligibility and attainment of key manufacturer renewal incentives (rebates, SPIFs, MOUs)
- Inform and educate internal stakeholders on relevant renewal/refresh opportunities, including program-specific offerings
- Assist with other partner operations functions (deal registration, MDF administration, rebate reporting, campaigns) as needed.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Highly accountable, autonomous, and adept at managing ambiguity
- Comfortable meeting and speaking with customers
- General sales and business acumen preferred
- Experience with manufacturer programs and processes preferred
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.