Who You Are
You are a dedicated Accounts Payable professional with a can-do attitude and hands-on experience in the field. You’re looking to join a fast-paced company where you can grow your experience while flexing your problem-solving abilities!
You flourish when given the autonomy to tackle complex problems independently and to tap into your expertise to up-level the team around you.
About The Role
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for all invoice processing/reconciliation and will lend their experience to help our Accounting team refine processes and handle ad hoc project work.
Other responsibilities include:
- Sort, verify, and process all invoices for payment
- Reconcile vendor statements; researching and contacting appropriate parties concerning discrepancies
- Exercise a high degree of detail orientation to maintain all AP documentation
- Provide supporting documents for audits
- Responsible for creating efficiencies in the AP process where possible
- Create ad hoc reports
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
Desired skills and experiences:
- 2+ years of direct Accounts Payable experience (NetSuite experience is highly desirable)
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable best practices
- Knowledge of general Accounting practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Strong work ethic with the ability and comfort to work independently
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.