Who You Are
You are a positive, kind, forward-thinking professional who is passionate about helping people achieve greatness. You are eager to learn all facets of People Operations, and are energized at the thought of stretching your skillset by owning and influencing multiple responsibilities across the department.
You are very confident in your problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, and love getting to put them to use. You see no challenge that cannot be overcome.
About The Role
You'll be joining our People Operations team, and will work closely with our VP of People Operations and our Talent Acquisition Manager as you build your knowledge base around how to attract, hire, motivate, and support high performing talent. You'll get to dive in on all facets of People Operations, including continued work on cultivating a workplace experience that's equitable, inclusive, and empowering for all.
You will work across multiple departments on initiatives aimed at enabling our employees to achieve greatness, and you'll be actively engaged with benefits administration, payroll, talent development, and other Human Resources activities and responsibilities.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Hungry to build on your skillset through hands-on learning
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Passionate about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Thrives in fast-paced environments
- Ability to partner closely with appropriate business partners across all levels of the organization
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad Supply is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.