Who You Are
You get energy from having a career that allows you the opportunity to utilize your technical skills and expertise while consulting with game-changing clients.
You pride yourself on being ahead of the pack when identifying and understanding emerging trends in the industry, and you love sharing that knowledge with your clients and peers.
You excel when working on complex projects with diverse clients and dynamic cross-functional teams. Above all, you are motivated by your client's happiness and success.
About The Role
We are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect who will leverage their previous experience and our investment in their training, to quickly become a pillar of expertise and trusted advisor on all things related to private, public and hybrid cloud infrastructure
Other responsibilities include:
- Partner with client technical stakeholder to qualify the compute, storage, and backup requirements inherent to their project(s)
- Collaborate with partner sales and technical stakeholders around solution design
- Capture and assess performance requirements using partner tools such as Dell EMC Live Optics, RVTools, Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit, AWS Application Discovery Service, RISC Networks, etc.
- Design, quote, and propose best-of-breed solutions using partner tools such as HPE's Sales Builder for Windows, the Dell Solution Configurator, Cisco Commerce, NetApp ConfigEdge, ConnectWise Sell, and Microsoft Visio.
- Provide timely response and exceptional customer service to Myriad's sales team
- Take a pro-active active role in driving projects to close
Desired skills and experiences:
- Experience with two or more of the assessment tools listed in the "Responsibilities" section above
- Experience with two of more of the quoting tools listed in the "Responsibilities" section above
- Experience developing full stack (infrastructure, software, services) from ideation through quotation
- Experience interacting directly with sales makers and clients in a pre-sales/consulting capacity
- At least 1 technical certification from any of the following: Dell (Compellent Top Gun SA), HPE (ATP/ASE/Master ASE - Server or Storage tracks), EMC (EMCISA/EMCTA), NetApp (NATSP/NCSA/NCDA), VMware (VCP/VCAP), AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate/Professional, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA: Cloud Platform).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Visio with a deep understanding of IP network fundamentals
- Experience with Servers, Storage, Backup and Hypervisor/OS licensing
- Familiarity with the Linux CLI, bash, and a scripting language like Python or Ruby
- Excellent research capabilities and documentation skills
- Strong desire to learn and a confirmed ability to drive others to success
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.