Who You Are
You are an Account Management professional with an eye for detail and a knack for solving complex problems to benefit your customers.
You are looking to bring your talents to a team where your ideas and contributions are recognized. You love what you do and you're looking to take your career to the next level.
About The Role
You will join our growing Account Management team and be responsible for working with our Account Executives, customers, key partners and internal teams to manage customer quoting and placement of orders for processing by our Order Management team. We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to properly forecast stocking needs and delivery deadlines for all assigned accounts
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience
- Working closely with internal Order Management team to deliver an exceptional customer experience for every Myriad client
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of his or her ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.