Who You Are
You are an order management professional with an eye for detail and a knack for solving complex problems.
As a skilled operations professional, you want a coach who listens to your ideas, trusts you and your work, and recognizes you for your stellar contributions. You are ready to take order management operations to the next level and looking for a company where you can do that.
About The Role
You will join our growing Order Management team and be responsible for working with our customers, key partners, distributors and internal stakeholders to manage the order to cash process. Orders will vary in size and complexity, and you’ll be responsible for creatively working through any issues that pop up along the way, while keeping all invested external and internal parties up to date on the order progress in real-time.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage all order requests from order placement to invoice, and RMA
- Provide stellar customer service through prompt responses and updates on all orders; updates include tracking, follow up and follow through on all RMA requests
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to properly forecast stocking needs and delivery deadlines for all assigned accounts
- Partner with distributors and external partners to ensure all order are being processed with proper delivery instructions and accurate pricing
- Own daily and weekly order status reports to keep all stakeholders on the same page
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of his or her ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.