Who You Are
Building on a strong track record of success as a Solution Architect or SE, you are an experienced presales leader with a firm understanding of what it takes to cultivate an effective sales engineering/solution architecture team.
As a serial top-performer you are unbiased but opinionated about technology, believe the best engineers are those that seek knowledge on their own, and take a high leverage approach to making decisions and achieving goals. You thrive in environments where you have the autonomy and the trust to pursue your own initiatives and take ownership of what needs to be done.
About The Role
Responsible for creating, institutionalizing, and evangelizing Myriad's vision for presales, the Director, Solution Architecture is highly visible inside and outside the organization and has an imperative to maximize the success of Myriad's presales program and the team members that contribute to it.
The Director, Solution Architecture will build alignment around presales initiatives including the ideal technical sales motion, own escalations, nurture relationships with key partners, marshal cross-departmental resources, and work with clients regularly to understand their evolving needs.
As a department head, the Director, Solution Architecture will be responsible for the composition, coaching, development, and success of their team and will multiply their impact through collaboration, delegation, and by setting meaningful objectives for their direct reports.
Other Responsibilities Include
- Developing and executing a strategy for the Solution Architect (SA) team's advancement
- Providing for the staffing, readiness, and professional development of the SA team
- Installing and leading the adoption of best practice selling processes, methods, and technologies
- Creating, tracking, and managing Objectives, Key Results, and KPIs
- Maintaining a high degree of client satisfaction as measured through Myriad’s internal Net Promoter Score
- Representing Myriad in critical client and partner meetings
- Remaining current on emerging tactics, techniques, and procedures by attending partner and industry events
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of his or her ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.