Who You Are:
You are highly organized with a knack for managing the moving parts and pieces of a project.
You are energized by the idea of supporting a range of clients and coordinating diverse teams while working to develop your skills as a professional project manager. You are equally excited to make an impact and support a team with highly ambitious but attainable goals and standards.
About The Role:
We are seeking a Project Coordinator (PC) to join our growing Project Management team. The primary purpose of the PC role is to work with the Project Management team and the Services Specialist team to assist with the administration and management of the subcontractor engagement process. This process includes the creation of Project Proposals and Scopes of Work, the scheduling of subcontractors for pre-sales and technical engagements, and administrative tasks related to subcontractor onboarding, purchase order creation and management. The PC may also assist more senior Project Managers on medium to large scale projects.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with the Project Management and Services Management teams in the creation and delivery of Project Proposals and Scopes of Work
- Engage vendors and distributors to provide 3rd party pricing as required for completing Project Charters and Scopes of Work
- With guidance from the Project Management and Services Management teams, manage Subcontractor Quote and PO generation process
- Track project profitability and Subcontractor utilization
- Lead Services RFP process and take ownership of RFP review and Myriad response requirements
- Follow Myriad project management processes and methodologies to deliver successful, client-focused initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Desired skills and experiences:
The Project Coordinator will ideally have the skills and experience listed below, but we take a holistic approach to talent matching and are open to a variety of backgrounds, particularly those that include providing exceptional customer service and support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, project management, general business management, or related field or equivalent related professional experience. PM certification highly desirable but not required
- Experience with project management or project coordination, client success or customer service, or operational functions that include high-volume coordination and scheduling
- Success while managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to develop strong relationships and build trust internally and externally with stakeholders of diverse personalities
- Ability to employ a professional and diplomatic customer service approach during client conversations
- Ability to successfully utilize “soft skills” or “people skills”
- Coachability, eagerness to grow, and ability to take on increasing responsibilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to write proposals, and strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of project accounting and administration
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of his or her ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.