Who You Are
You are a positive, kind, forward-thinking, HR professional who is passionate about helping people achieve greatness. You are energized at the thought of stretching your skillset by owning a range of HR and Operations responsibilities.
You are very confident in your problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, and love getting to put them to use. You see no challenge that cannot be overcome. You excel at navigating complex people situations, and are rightly seen as an honest and trusted HR partner by those you work with.
About The Role
You'll be joining our People Operations team, and will work side-by-side with our VP of People Operations as you focus on giving our incredible employees the tools and training to excel, the benefits that allow them to be healthy and happy, and a workplace experience that's equitable, inclusive, and empowering for all.
You will work across multiple departments on both initiatives aimed at enabling our employees to achieve greatness, as well as the smaller, day-to-day tasks at hand, including being the point of contact for employees with HR-related needs. Additionally, you will be accountable for our office management ensuring the office operates at peak efficiency.
You'll be key in managing the relationships with our current benefits and payroll partners, while identifying and establishing new relationships that help us achieve our People goals.
You'll partner closely with the VP of People Operations on big-picture initiatives, but you'll have plenty of autonomy as well. You will be heavily encouraged and supported while you pursue ongoing professional development and grow as a People Operations leader.
Desired skills and experiences:
- PHR or SPHR Certification a plus
- Passion for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- People management experience
- Experience supporting operational HR programs, utilizing an HRIS, and processing payroll
- Benefits guru with experience managing programs and enrollment
- Thrives in fast-paced environments
- Ability to partner closely with appropriate business partners across all levels of the organization in change management, de-escalation, and conflict resolution
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.