Who You Are
You are an expert in global logistics & shipping with prior experience in a client-facing and/or sales role. You aspire to propel a company’s global logistics capabilities through operational excellence, strategic partnerships, and consumer insights.
You possess a strong understanding of VAT/sales taxes in the EU, South America, and Asia with experience dealing directly with shipping carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
You are excited by the idea of getting results through both operational and sales activities.
About The Role
This is a high-impact, client-facing role that serves as an overlay to our sales team. As our SME, you will serve as a trusted advisor to clients and internal groups alike regarding logistics offerings. You will also play a critical role in shaping Myriad’s logistics capabilities through close thought-partnership with leadership.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute logistics capability road map, in accordance to business and customer requirements, that supports Myriad’s short and long term goals.
- Maintain and grow relationships with our global logistics and accounting partners.
- Identify emerging trends and competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Lead client presentations that result in increased logistics GP and hardware sales.
- Provide pricing to clients and internal partners.
- Help drive operational excellence and best practices reducing overall costs.
- Build cross-functional partnerships, leverage insights from various areas of the business to inform planning, processes and grow capability for the Global Logistics function.
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.