Who You Are
You are a highly engaging technical salesperson with excellent time management skills. You balance these traits with the ability to sift through vast amounts of data and present it in a clear concise format using the tools provided.
You gravitate towards opportunities where you can be a self starter and create potential for your clients & partners. Our ideal Specialist is willing to look beyond the short-term successes to plan out success over time.
About The Role
As an Account Executive for Myriad’s Cloud & Network Services group, your primary responsibility is to introduce the concept of Cloud & Network Services to current clients as well as prospects and sell the concept (and corresponding solutions) in order to meet and exceed the assigned quota value of the position.
Other responsibilities include:
- Generate introductions to prospects through cold calling and meetings
- Gather client account information and work with internal teams & strategic partners to analyze
- Lead client presentations and take a consultative approach to uncover network weaknesses and needs
- Earn client’s confidence to move forward with the appropriate contracts for the designed solution
- Conduct follow-up with clients post-sale for bill reviews and referrals
- Collaborate with Sales to target key accounts for Cloud, Colo and Connectivity potential
- Work with Partner Managers on proposal generation
- Troubleshoot customer issues and escalate billing tickets to the appropriate managers
- Train on new products as needed, and direct carrier partner engineers & channel managers
Desired skills and experiences:
- Familiarity with Cloud, Colocation and Connectivity (or similar complex sales processes) is preferred
- Experience with partner relations, developing key contacts and sales/quoting process is also valuable
- Outstanding communication skills and a talent for relationship management
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- A passion for delivering a world-class client experience, and then improving on it
- Ability to develop rock-solid relationships and build trust internally and externally, with diverse personalities
- Ability to adapt to different partners’ processes and quickly learn different workflows
- Thrives when they're able to quarterback multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of CRM management systems (Salesforce knowledge a plus)
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.