Who You Are
You are an ambitious, life-long learner, who is eager to jump in and get up to speed quickly. You have related hands-on experience and/or strong conceptual knowledge in the following areas:
- Proposing security solutions and the layered approach (hardware, software, services)
- Interacting directly with clients and partners in a consulting capacity
- Excellence in research, documentation, and presentation skills
- Understanding of TCP/IP OSI Model layers and networking fundamentals
- Knowledge of the compliance requirements of 1 or more of the following: PCI, HIPPA, SOX, GLBA, HITRUST
- Great social skills with a proven ability to establish rapport and build consensus among diverse audiences
- Design experience with any combination of the following security solutions: NGFW, CASB, IAM, PAM, SIEM, DLP, KMS, IDS, IPS, Endpoint Security, micro-segmentation, or log analytics
- CISSP, OSCP, CEH or other professional-level security certifications
- Understanding of CSC Security standard methodologies
- Familiarity with the shared security considerations inherent to public cloud offerings such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
About The Role
You will act both as a pre-sales engineering resource and as a technical evangelist via speaking on panels, representing Myriad at conferences, crafting content, and discussing security at a high level within board-level meetings with C-suite audiences.
You will work on a large variety of projects within a collaborative environment, with a supervisor invested in facilitating your individual professional development, so we can all grow together. You will design, quote, whiteboard, and propose consultative best-of-breed security solutions using in-house and partner tools.
You will continue to build on your experience through a combination of training, certification, and experience, while enhancing your understanding of our security partners’ products, licensing and bundles, and key differentiators.
You will be surrounded by an engaged community united around our ambitious but attainable growth plan, the excitement of our limitless future, and a shared belief in the power of our core values.
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.