Who You Are
You are a subject matter expert in the area of IT infrastructure security, and take pride in your ability to speak broadly and deeply on all information security topics. You are a sponge for knowledge, with a collection of professional-level certifications to show for it. (Ex: CISSP and/or partner-specific certs with Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper, etc.)
However, at the end of the day, nothing gives you a sense of fulfillment more than when you know your opinions are not only being valued, but carry weight organization-wide. You are seeking an opportunity where you can play a critical role in not only developing an organization’s security product and strategy, but driving it’s overall technical vision.
About The Role
At its heart, the Principal Security Architect will be accountable for driving Myriad’s technical vision and developing a suite of cybersecurity products that will directly influence complex solution sales. You will help develop and execute technical solutions that address our clients’ business challenges. You will attend client meetings, create and document architectural designs, and coordinate with solution architects, professional services engineers and partners alike.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop cybersecurity products that will grow Myriad’s security practice
- Lead client meetings and work with internal product development team to tackle client needs and create repeatable products
- Advance Myriad’s standing in the cybersecurity industry through regular blog post creation and conference & webinar attendance
- Serve as the go-to technical expert for Myriad sales representatives, and key contacts within mid-market enterprise accounts on all cybersecurity topics
- Attract and mentor a team of security consultants
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.