Who You Are
You are an entrepreneur at heart. You feel a huge sense of accomplishment when your hard work drives tangible results. You are driven, ambitious, and eager to learn from some of the best sales people in the business, while making an immediate positive impact on the success of our clients and our internal partners alike.
You have a keen ability to develop business relationships and generate new client opportunities; you love engaging with a whole host of different people and personalities! Because of that, prospecting doesn't intimidate you - you savor the challenge of untapped potential.
You never stop looking to improve and learn new ways to get better at what you do; that next piece of advice you get may just give you the edge you need on a competitor and help you leave your quota in the dust. In that same vein, you want to be an expert in whatever it is you do. You'll take in all the knowledge that you can on a subject and use it to your advantage.
About The Role
This position is the central point of contact for a client base, and you'll be laser-focused on providing a world-class client experience. You will be working to establish and grow relationships with key executives and decision-makers within enterprise organizations, while growing existing client revenue through cross-selling and upselling Myriad's core competencies.
You'll work to achieve growth objectives through prospecting, and will collaborate with an outside sales counterpart to develop and execute overall account growth strategies by positioning Myriad's solutions as a strategic advantage to our client's long-term needs.
Other responsibilities include:
- Qualification of business opportunities by identifying decision-makers, key stakeholders, scopes of projects, etc.
- Liaising with clients and internal departments
- Providing client quotes, pricing, product information, and entry of orders
- Establishing and maintaining manufacturer and/or partner relationships to develop joint sales opportunities
- Maintaining an accurate forecast in Salesforce
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.