Who You Are
You are ambitious and have a voracious thirst for knowledge. You are as confident in your technical skills as you are in your people skills. You love working with clients, and seeing your contributions drive not only your own success, but that of clients and internal partners alike. You are eager to jump in and make a significant impact in the security space.
You have at least 5 years IT infrastructure experience and 3 years of experience in security solutions. You have professional level security certifications (like a CISSP) and/or partner-specific certifications (think Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper, etc). Those are paired with a deep understanding of best practices concerning various security frameworks (CSC, NIST, COBIT) and the ability to attend local client meetings within 50-mile radius of our NYC headquarters.
About The Role
This position is a highly visible, client-facing technical role, and built for a full-stack IT infrastructure architect who loves the idea of building relationships, evangelizing Myriad’s technical vision, and driving complex solution sales all at once. You're situated for success if you are already a subject matter expert in cyber security and at least one of the following additional specializations: mobility, cloud, or network automation/orchestration. That said, you'll want to have the ability to speak broadly to all four specializations at a high level.
On a granular level, this role is accountable for:
- Helping to grow our profitability in assigned accounts
- Helping to streamline our pre-sales engagement process
- Partnering with our pro-services team and 3rd party partners
- Understanding and recommending our cloud and connectivity solutions
- Presenting to clients
- Attending security-focused manufacturer events
- Leading and managing complex POCs within our solution stacks
- Being a Security thought leader and content creator
This role's day-to-day is spent as the go-to technical resource for a group of Account Executives and their clients. That means there is ample time spent in client meetings, creating and documenting architectural designs, and collaborating with other Solutions Architects, Professional Services Engineers, and Myriad's partners to execute on technical solutions that address our client's business challenges.
From a strategic standpoint, we expect the person in this role to be keyed into emerging customer trends and needs, while collaborating with our product development team to create repeatable solutions to address those identified needs.
A Little About Us
We help organizations build their best IT infrastructure, and we are rapidly growing as a premier cybersecurity consultancy and integrator.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are proud of our accessible & engaged executive team, have been listed on Crain's "Best Places to Work" for 5 years, and recently won Inc.'s "Best Workplaces" for 2018. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Stocked kitchen with healthy goodies
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.