Who You Are:
You are a Structured Cabling Architect with at least ten (10) years of structured cable installation and troubleshooting experience. You have an exceptional background in structured cabling and technology infrastructure design, project management, and services delivery.
You are exceptionally organized and regularly manage multiple concurrent projects. You have the skills and expertise to develop, design, and manage structured cabling projects, data center and facility rack, stack, and patching projects, along with access control and others solution offerings.
Are you the type of person who likes to be challenged daily and enjoys seeing things through to successful completion? As our Structured Cabling Architect, you will work closely with Myriad360’s largest clients to define project objectives, develop processes and procedures for implementation, and manage those projects to successful outcomes.
About The Role:
Myriad360’s Structured Cabling Architect is a technical leadership position. The focus of this role is on Myriad360’s growing structured cabling and data center/computer room modernization opportunities. This position is client-facing and technical in nature. It requires daily interaction managing onsite and remote projects globally.
Other responsibilities include:
- Engage with clients to understand their cabling and technology installation requirements.
- Develop project requirements and solutions focused on structured cabling, communications systems, AV, Security and access control a plus.
- Research equipment specifications, create estimates, and work with project management team to schedule and manage installations.
- Work closely with project management team and other stakeholders to manage project and deliver successful results.
- Mentor, teach and manage internal Myriad360 resources and teams to successful project outcomes.
- Create and manage project documentation and Methods of Procedure (MOP) for onsite and remote technical teams to follow and manage against.
- Develop a remote work culture to maximize upgrade project timelines, requirements, and service windows as well as your own personal productivity.
- Complete ongoing security awareness training and comply with company policies to the requirements section
- Identify and escalate security risks to the appropriate Executive Leadership Team member and actively contribute to remediation efforts
- Other duties as assigned
Desired skills and experience:
- 10+ years of structured cable installation and troubleshooting experience including copper and fiber optic cabling, wiring diagrams and pull schedules, site buildouts including rack construction, ladder rack installation, and wire management.
- Excellent management and project communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and remotely in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task across numerous jobs, locations, and responsibilities.
- Strong understanding and experience with services engagements, 3rd party subcontractor processes, pricing, and communications.
- Strong time management skills
- BICSI Certification a plus
- Visit client sites as required to understand, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve telecommunications and Data/IT equipment issues
- Up to 50% travel based on project and client requirements
- Weekend, evening, and holiday workhours as required
- 50% remote work and 50% + onsite work.
Must be based in the United States.
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- We Before Me: We demonstrate empathy through our actions and solicit diverse voices and opinions. We put ourselves in each other’s shoes, readily admit our mistakes, and generously share our time and knowledge.
- Dare To Be Great: We are big-picture thinkers who focus on solutions to problems. We solicit and offer actionable feedback to others without hesitation. We embrace opportunities to improve ourselves, our teams, and our work. We aim to be the best of the best.
- Own It: We set clear expectations, communicate proactively, and follow through on our commitments. We take pride in the experiences we create and the outcomes we deliver. We are personally invested in the success of our team and our clients. We iterate to deliver ever better results.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- 100% employer covered individual & family health insurance plans provided
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the NYC Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range in New York City for this position is $130,000 - 140,000, plus opportunities for profit-sharing bonus and/or commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.