Who You Are:
You are a bright, self-driven team player eager to advance your career in IT sales. You are a quick study and enjoy collaborating with others to exceed goals.
About The Role:
Our Business Development Representative will be responsible for expanding Myriad360’s customer base. You will use prospecting strategies to identify prospects and initiate the first outreach with potential customers. Your goal is to help book meetings and fill the pipeline for the sales team.
This entry-level position offers strong career growth opportunities within our organization and support from an engaged coach with deep industry experience.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Prospect into strategic accounts via cold call, email, and social strategies
- Work closely with key partners on strategic prospecting
- Manage a pipeline of marketing generated leads to develop new sales opportunities
- Leverage CRM and sales automation tools to prospect into strategic accounts
- Report to sales leadership on lead generation metrics
- Assist in driving attendance to events
- Coordinate with Account Executives to schedule and confirm client meetings
- Complete ongoing security awareness training and comply with company policies to the requirements section
- Other duties as assigned
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience, although prior sales and/or BDR experience is a plus
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you should be eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Performance-driven, motivated, competitive, and hardworking attitude
- Strong interest in building a career in sales
- Adaptable, personable, and persistent
- Ambitious and open to coaching and new ideas
- Energized by a fast-paced environment
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- We Before Me: We demonstrate empathy through our actions and solicit diverse voices and opinions. We put ourselves in each other’s shoes, readily admit our mistakes, and generously share our time and knowledge.
- Dare To Be Great: We are big-picture thinkers who focus on solutions to problems. We solicit and offer actionable feedback to others without hesitation. We embrace opportunities to improve ourselves, our teams, and our work. We aim to be the best of the best.
- Own It: We set clear expectations, communicate proactively, and follow through on our commitments. We take pride in the experiences we create and the outcomes we deliver. We are personally invested in the success of our team and our clients. We iterate to deliver ever better results.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- 100% employer covered individual & family health insurance plans provided
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, performance reviews, and consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 employees must be based in the United States.
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the NYC Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range in New York City for this position is $65,000-$70,000 plus opportunities for profit-sharing bonus and/or commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.