Who You Are:
You’re a motivated individual looking to advance your career in the client services field! You possess a natural eye for detail and a knack for problem-solving while juggling multiple responsibilities.
You thrive in an evolving and versatile environment where you can exercise your skills in customer service, critical thinking and process management while being recognized for your contributions.
Above all, you are looking to take your career to the next level with a great team in an exciting industry!
About The Role:
You will join our growing Account Management Team in a support role that is responsible for working with our Account Managers, Account Executives and internal teams to assist with customer quoting, ordering and related support tasks. We are looking for an Account Coordinator to create long-term, trusting relationships internally and externally through timely and accurate servicing of client accounts.
Other responsibilities include:
- Processing sales orders within Quosal and Salesforce platforms.
- Providing internal and external stakeholders with updates on open orders.
- Requesting information for lead times/stock levels/material holds from OEM and distribution partners.
- Working with internal Partner Support Team on deal registrations and pre-sales tasks.
- Executing account management activities such as quoting, client on-boarding and forecasting under the supervision of a Senior Account Manager.
- Developing positive working relationship with assigned internal stakeholders, external clients and vendor partners.
- Any other assigned duties and tasks as required.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook & OneDrive
- Strong attention to detail
- High degree of comfort in learning new platforms and processes
- Ability to work in a dynamic role that is high-volume and fast-paced in nature
- Excellent prioritization skills in the face of changing requirements
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity, and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.