About The Role:
- Competitive Starting Rate – Starting rate of $22/hour based on experience
- Flexible Schedules Available – First Shift: 8:30am-5:00pm or 10:30am-7:00pm
- Ample Opportunities – Overtime, training & advancement potential
- Great Benefits – Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401K offerings
The Material Handler is responsible for handling daily receiving, put-away, picking, staging, and shipping activities. This requires processing and advancing the status of daily orders and returns, assisting the Logistics Lead with special projects and moving product in and out of the configuration center as required to fulfill sales order ship dates. This role requires collaboration with colleagues in our warehouse and configuration center to ensure timely delivery to our customers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Inspect quality of products received from suppliers
- Efficiently pack products to minimize shipping costs
- Ensure accuracy of shipments to customers
- Notify appropriate parties when shipping supplies are needed
- Investigate and resolve shipping challenges as necessary
- Perform physical inventory cycle counts to ensure stock accuracy
- Process returns from clients and returns to vendors
- Focus on quality of service throughout all stages of the order lifecycle
- Coordinate all space requirements for inventory in partnership with Logistics Lead
- Other duties as assigned
Desired skills and experience:
- At this time, Myriad360 requires new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to starting their employment. You will be asked at the offer stage to submit proof of vaccination.
- Ability to lift packages of 50 lbs. without machinery
- Experience using a pallet jack to lift packages over 50 lbs.
- Experience operating a forklift and/or other warehouse machinery
- Familiarity with Quality Management practices (ISO) is a plus
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.