Who You Are:
You are a delivery focused security consultant with a passion for being in front of customers and coaching engineers to greatness!
You love sharing your expertise with others and possess a broad knowledge of multiple security domains spanning: Network and Perimeter Security, Identify Access Management, Endpoint Security, Incident Response, DevSecOps and Compliance.
Your expertise is supported by professional-level certifications like CCIE, CISSP, and/or PCNSE with hands-on experience architecting and delivering security solutions with partner technologies such as Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Proofpoint, CyberArk, Netskope, CrowdStrike and Okta.
You hold experience in the following areas:
- Hands-on experience in security engineering and solutions architecture
- Experience managing delivery engineers with successful outcomes
- Success at developing repeatable and scalable solutions that leverage partner technologies
- Expert level experience in defining and documenting security reference architectures and standards (ex: ISO27001, CIS Top 20, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, Zero Trust, PCI, HIPAA etc.)
- Expertise in Zero Trust (ZT) architecture and remote workforce security requirements
- In-depth knowledge with public cloud architecture (IaaS (AWS/Azure/GCP), SaaS, and PaaS)
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex identity and access management models
About The Role:
At its core, the Principal Security Engineer is accountable for the successful delivery of Myriad’s security services through effective management of solutions architecture, engineering, people, and processes. You will also contribute to ongoing solutions and services development in partnership with engineering and sales leadership.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead a cross-functional team of consultants and engineers
- Drive strategic improvements for Myriad’s security delivery model
- Partner with security leadership to enhance service delivery capacity
- Oversee the successful delivery of client solutions
- Sit in on client meetings and create architectural designs in coordination with solution architects, professional services engineers, and partners alike
- Develop technical design and reference architectures that ensure client data is protected and work with the engineering team to implement them
- Lead POC with rigorous benchmarks on security technology innovations and adoptions
- Plan, design, and architect on-prem and cloud security components; review the current state architecture looking for design flaws and advocate for stronger security controls
- Drive the "sec" in DevSecOps. Evaluate risks and threats and then design appropriate controls.
- Review and design the automation and orchestration aspects of cloud security processes
- Other duties as assigned
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.