Who You Are:
You are a subject matter expert in cybersecurity, IT infrastructure security, and networking. You take pride in your ability to speak broadly and deeply on all information security topics. You reinforce this knowledge with a collection of professional-level certifications (ex: CISSP and/or partner-specific certs with Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper, Proofpoint, CyberArk, Netskope, Okta, etc.) and the following areas of experience and expertise:
- Hands-on experience in information security, security engineering or architecture roles
- Experience managing delivery engineers with successful outcomes
- Expert level experience in defining and documenting security reference architectures and standards (ex: ISO27001, CIS Top 20, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, Zero Trust, PCI, HIPAA etc.)
- Expertise in Zero Trust (ZT) architecture and remote workforce security requirements
- In-depth knowledge with public cloud architecture (IaaS (AWS/Azure/GCP)), SaaS, and PaaS
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex identity and access management models
- Excellent written and verbal communication paired with exceptional critical and analytical thinking
- Ability to communicate and influence critical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Well organized with the ability to utilize the best method to approach problems with a creative and can-do attitude
About The Role:
At its core, the Principal Security Consultant will be accountable for driving Myriad’s technical vision and developing a suite of cybersecurity offerings and products that will directly influence complex solution sales. You will help develop and execute technical solutions that address our clients’ business challenges.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead a cross-functional team of consultants and engineers
- Help develop cybersecurity products and/or solutions that will grow Myriad’s security practice including security architecture and delivery processes
- Oversee the delivery of client solutions
- Attend client meetings, create, and document architectural designs, and coordinate with solution architects, professional services engineers, and partners alike.
- Work with internal product development team to tackle client needs and create repeatable products
- Craft elegant design patterns and reference architectures that ensure client data is protected and work with the engineering team to implement them
- Lead POC with rigorous benchmarks on security technology innovations and adoptions
- Plan, design, and architect on-prem and cloud security components; review the current state architecture looking for design flaws and advocate for stronger security controls
- Drive the "sec" in DevSecOps. Evaluate risks and threats and then design appropriate controls.
- Review and design the automation and orchestration aspects of cloud security processes
- Develop and execute strategies from conceptual ideas to increase Myriad360’s market presence
- Advance Myriad’s standing in the cybersecurity industry through regular blog post creation and conference & webinar attendance
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.