Myriad is a unique company for unique people. We’ve worked hard to cultivate an environment where people feel empowered to bring new ideas forward, grow their strengths, and be exactly who they are. By championing work-life balance, we give our employees the support they need to succeed both inside and outside the office.

Our Core Values

• Dare to be Great

We are big-picture thinkers who focus on solutions to problems. We solicit and offer actionable feedback to others without hesitation. We embrace opportunities to improve ourselves, our teams, and our work. We aim to be the best of the best.

• Own It

We set clear expectations, communicate proactively, and follow through on our commitments. We take pride in the experiences we create and the outcomes we deliver. We are personally invested in the success of our team and our clients. We iterate to deliver ever better results.

• We Before Me

We demonstrate empathy through our actions and solicit diverse voices and opinions. We put ourselves in each other’s shoes, readily admit our mistakes, and generously share our time and knowledge.

Benefits

Myriad is invested in your success. We do everything we can so our employees are able to stay healthy, spend time with family, and have the flexibility life requires.

Unlimited Paid Time Off

Paid parental leave

Bonus programs for all employees

Company-funded 401k contributions

Employer sponsored medical insurance with dental and vision options

Ongoing company-funded professional development & education

Flexible work site arrangements

Annual Company Retreat and Quarterly All-Hands Meetings

Waterfront headquarters located in the heart of the Financial District (A few short blocks away from multiple subway lines)

Meet The Team

Purchasing Agent, RMA SME

Amanda McCall

I feel inspired working in a collaborative environment where it's possible for everyone to create real, tangible change.

Solutions Architect, Networking

Saar Harel

Juniper Ingenious Champion, CCNA, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIA-Cloud, Palo Alto PCNSE, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP

I’m proud to be part of an engineering team that values constant learning. After all, ‘if you’re not learning, you’re forgetting.’

Job Alerts

Don’t see anything quite right for you? Submit your resume now and we’ll alert you as soon as a position you’d be interested in opens up.

Send Me Alerts Link prompt