Myriad360 is looking for a contractor to join us for a six-month period with potential extension based on market conditions. This individual will support daily operations across our Account Management, Order Management and Returns Management Teams to ensure a flawless customer experience.
Who You Are:
You are a customer oriented professional with an eye for detail and a knack for solving complex problems!
It's not uncommon for you to act as the “go-to” person as you effortlessly juggle multiple responsibilities and timelines.
You are attracted to generalist opportunities that will showcase your diverse set of skills.
About The Role:
You will join our growing client success team and be responsible for working with our account executives, customers, key partners, and internal teams to address client needs. We are looking for a contractor to join us for a six-month period with potential extension based on market conditions.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative and operational support to Account Management, Order Management and Returns Management Teams.
- Coordinate client service requests including but not limited to expediting, order maintenance, credit claims, etc.
- Assist Order Management with vendor follow-up on PO’s.
- Help Account Management and Returns Management carry out administrative tasks that support customer requests.
- Leverage ERP software and other applications to respond to internal requests for customer reports and/or data related to orders, renewals, or services.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, internal stakeholders, and suppliers through timely responses and support activities.
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the work without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.